Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have made some adaptations to our school day so that each Year Group can operate as a self-contained ‘Bubble/Pod’.
- School will operate with year group bubbles/pods with contact between year groups avoided as much as is at all possible.
- Children and adults may move between classes within each year group;
- Government guidelines allow for adults to move between bubbles/pods, we will avoid this unless there are no other alternatives and if so the correct PPE and guidance will be adhered too fully.
To comply with social distancing guidelines, we will be staggering start and end times and each year group will enter and exit the school in separate areas.
Children in the following classes will arrive at 8.50am and finish at 2.50pm
- Silver Birch – via Armes Street (staff car park) entrance
- Sycamore – Northumberland Street entrance
- Hazel – Nelson Street (swimming pool) entrance
Children in the following classes will arrive at 9am and finish at 3pm
- Rowan – via Armes Street (staff car park) entrance
- Beech – Northumberland Street entrance
- Cherry – Nelson Street (swimming pool) entrance
- Orchard – Nelson Street (swimming pool) entrance
Please ensure only one adult drops off & collects your child, we request all adults to wear a face covering whilst in the school grounds (unless exempt) and maintain the 2M social distancing rule.
Children in Years 1 & 2 will eat lunch in their classrooms. Reception children will eat in the dinner hall. Each year group has a separate area to play in during break and lunchtimes (this rotates half termly). Each year group has their own MSA working within their bubble/pod.