Please find work for home learning that is related to Year 1/2. If you have any queries for regarding learning for your child - please can you email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All children have a log in their Seesaw account - you can access this here: https://app.seesaw.me/#/login
Please also check our social media pages for further ideas and updates:
Twitter: CLICK HERE
Facebook: CLICK HERE
Ideas to support your child:
- Find objects around your home and use your phonics to label them.
- Read a book everyday and write a sentence about what happened in the story, remembering to include capital letter and full stops.
- Collect 10 pairs of socks, use them to practise counting in 2s
- Get a pile of your favourite toys or Lego, group them into tens an ones and count how many you have
- Get some seeds and plant them, record how high your plant grows each day.