Please find work for home learning that is related to Year 1/2. If you have any queries for regarding learning for your child - please can you email: email@example.com
All children have a log in their Seesaw account - you can access this here: https://app.seesaw.me/#/login
Please also check our social media pages for further ideas and updates:
Twitter: CLICK HERE
Facebook: CLICK HERE
Ideas to support your child:
- Read everyday
- Write book reviews for the books you finish
- Keep a diary
- Practise 2, 5 and 10 times tables
- Complete calculations using all four operations (+, -, x and ÷)
- Measure objects around your home and record the lengths
- Go on a 3D shape hunt, write the names of all the shapes you find, then make a table and record the number of faces, edges and vertices for each object.
- Collect some coins from your money box, list the coins you have and find the total amount. Try to make the same amount using different coins.